We know that for young families in the midst of welcoming new children into busy lives, it can be hard to keep in touch with everything going on at St. Francis of Assisi. That's why each week we're committed to sending you a quick email with ways of connecting your faith life at St. Francis with your family at home.
Here's what you can expect from this newsletter:
- It will arrive at 8pm on Wednesday evenigns, right after the kids (usually) go to bed
- There will be a message to give you a heads up about the coming weekend at St. Francis
- We'll provide a link to a resource for looking ahead to the scripture readings for the coming weekend
- We'll provide a link to a YouTube video to listen ahead for a praise song that we'll be using that weekend.
- We'll provide short summaries with ways of getting connected at St. Francis of Assisi
If you have any questions, you can contact Jason Lillis, Family Life Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* indicates required